Friday, June 12, 2009

My Sister Said My Blog was a BUST

And she is right. But I am bound to rectify this situation! This will henceforth be a blog of awesomeness!

On a fun note, I went to an estate sale today and bought half the estate. They kept thanking me. All I could say was, no, thank you. They provided me with some seriously fun plastic housewares, some great glass bottles and a bunch of clocks (6 to be exact).

My drying rack is a smorgasbord of really cool stuff!

They said that everything will be deeply discounted if it is still there tomorrow at noon. Guess I know what I am doing tomorrow afternoon...

In other news, the second spot in the Sherman Oaks Antique Mall is 90% there. Half of it is my moms clothes, shoes and purses and my furnishings and decor occupy the other half.

No comments:

Post a Comment