Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've Got the Bug


And no, I am not referring to the case of strep throat running rampant in my house (though I have that too). I've got the vintage trailer bug. If you read my last post, you know I purchased a late 50's Traveleze trailer. Well, in true "Alex" fashion, I bought another trailer, two days later. Yes, two trailers in the span of three days. That's how I roll.

In my defense, I realized once I got the Traveleze home that she needed more work than I was able to give her with the two little ones being so, well, little. I bought a mid sixties BeeLine that needs much less work and am eagerly awaiting her arrival tomorrow.

Okay, but here is where I get really sick. I spent all morning scouring Craigslist for vintage trailers. No joke. I even found two I am pretty sure I can not possibly live without.

I have been bitten by the vintage trailer bug for which there is no cure. And so I will remain happily afflicted.

2 comments:

  1. Might be time to upgrade to an Airstream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally on the same page! Just late last week I was scrolling through Craigslist looking for a mid century era camper/trailer to take on weekend getaways. My aunt bought an incredible 60's camper and it gave me the "bug". Now I have to have one too!

    ReplyDelete