Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Peek Inside Haus Proud HQ



Last week when I was staging I realized the only thing that would work in this one nook was a mirror that was back at Haus Proud headquarters. I dragged my client back to see if there was anything we wanted to pilfer from the shop. She took a good long look around and said "boy, I would love to organize all this stuff". Not exactly the image I was hoping to portray. But to be fair, I usually conduct my business online. Anyway, it spurred a cleaning jag. I've only tackled a small corner, but thought I would share some photos.

I have always wondered how other vintage sellers keep their merchandise and would love a peek into their worlds. Figured I would be brave and share mine. You can see more pics here:


And, yes, most of the stuff is not yet listed! If anyone wants to come and babysit the girls, I will get right on listing new items in the shop.







2 comments:

  1. What great stuff! I have my vintage things for Etsy spread all around the house...hiding in baskets and closets and chests. It's also mainly unlisted. Seems it's more fun to buy stuff than actually photograph and put it up in my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house looks like it should be on hoarders!

    ReplyDelete