Monday, January 18, 2010

Haus Proud Showroom

With purchase of the aforementioned shed, the enclosed porch will be freed up to be the future headquarters of Haus Proud! It has it's own entrance and everything. So, it will be my photography studio / showroom. I am so excited to have inherited my very own space even though it comes with lavender walls and green cement floors. I am having to remodel on the super cheap, which might be limited to a dude with a spray gun and some white paint. If I could do it all with a limitless budget it might go something like this...

Cork Floors




Two of These Pendant Lamps



Some Fabulous Wallpaper (but just on one wall!)



Some Gorgeous Sheers to Let in Just the Right Amount of Light

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your new workspace! I have hardwoods where I am now, but if I ever have to install new flooring, it will definitely be cork. Very cool lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know when the showroom is open...i'd love to come over and shop in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you following my blog! Can't wait to see how your new showroom/studio space turns out. Being a DIY, minimal budget remodeller myself, I have really enjoyed reading about your endeavors (aka super hard work!). And I thought our bathroom was scary when we bought our house!

    ps... I have some serious kangaroo paw envy! (you can see them peeking out from behind your mid century round back chair posted for sale). I cannot grow them like that here in zone 5!

    ReplyDelete