Thursday, January 21, 2010

Overstock.com Seating Gems

I'm cheap. There, I said it. Two weeks ago I stood in the thrift store holding a pair of Liz Lange maternity pants in my size and almost left them there because of the $4.99 price tag. And I have nothing in my house to cover my bottom half! My mom finally told me to knock it off. ( Though truthfully, I have a serious dislike for maternity clothes. $180 for a pair of jeans that I can only wear for a couple months and don't even look that good on me anyway? No thanks.) I have trouble paying full price for anything though. Even on our "splurge" items for our bathroom remodel, I waited till they went on sale AND I had a coupon. Which might be why I love Overstock.com. First of all, they show you the retail price and how much you are saving right there on the site. And shipping is only $2.95 no matter what you buy. Seriously, we ordered a rug for a client and it shipped for $2.95! Here are a few of my current favorite seating options from their site.





A word of caution, read the reviews carefully before purchasing! The reviewers are very forthcoming and you can spot any potential deal breakers before you place an order.

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I scored a range hood and patio chairs at Overstock.com. Both look very high end for the price I paid - such a bargain. The patio chairs kept going down in price everytime I logged into their site. I only needed 4 but ended up with 6 since i couldn't pass up the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I need a range hood! I hadn't even thought to look for one there. Thanks for the tip off. LOL about the chairs! I bet they look great though...

    ReplyDelete