Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Browsing On Etsy

I have an awful, pregnancy-related varicose vein on the back of my leg. TMI? I was just trying to segue into why I spent so much time on the sofa shopping yesterday! The downtime is doctor (well midwife) recommended. Now, she didn't specifically say I should spend my hours browsing Etsy, but I inferred it from her advice to "keep my leg up" when it was hurting. Here are a few of my favorites from my hunting.





Oh Swiss Lamp! This is an absolutely stunning piece and handmade to boot! My entry NEEDS this lamp.




I have lusted over this bowl for months. It would be the perfect centerpiece on my coffee table (move over giant deer antler!). I love how light and airy it is. It would be a great gift for those "hard to buy for" people on your list.





These mid century modern "squished" napkin rings are killer. Totally makes me want to iron some cloth napkins and throw a dinner party!





Much like my coffee table needs the nest bowl, my bathroom shelves need these art glass bottles. The perfect shot of color! These art glass beauties would be the perfect vessels for less-than-attractively-packaged bubble baths. Heck, they could sit there empty for all I care. I just want them to sit there!





This hand painted dish is amazing. And a steal! I might have to buy it before I even post this. The detail is phenomenal. I imagine it on permanent display in my kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. I've been in love with the Swiss Lamp for a while myself, but sadly, it's our of my budget :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Hope you're feeling ok, no more pregnancy complications!

    ReplyDelete